<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, August 30, 2003

Okay, so I’ve been a pest to my online friends enough, getting political debates going in inappropriate environs and mixing it up (with a great deal of glee, mind you). So I’ve instituted this blog as a mental relief valve. If I read, hear or see something so freakin’ outrageous that I have to comment I’ll do so here first before deciding to take it to my other haunts.

Rule 1 of Digitus Impudicus: I will not commit blogging-while-intoxicated more than 75% of the time.

Rule 2 of Digitus Impudicus: I will only use foul language when the situation really merits (judgment call left to me).

Rule 3 of Digitus Impudicus: I will not restrict my rants to personal issues, but will also include reactions to world events, American politics, European politics, Asian politics, Middle-Eastern politics and Antarctican politics (where necessary… like when the French charge entry fees to the ostensibly apolitical continent).

Rule 4 of Digitus Impudicus: I may comment on other notable items (and include relevant links) as the need arises. Some of these may include science, pop-culture and sports.

Rule 5 of Digitus Impudicus: Everything I write will be either objectively true, or an honest opinion of mine. I will make no false pretenses and will strive to not misrepresent reality or my own thinking on it.

Corollary to Rule 5: If I don’t talk about it it’s either not important to me, or I don’t want to write about what I think on the issue.

Rule 6 of Digitus Impudicus: This will not be a daily blog. Well, at least hopefully. I mean that I hope I don’t get pissed off every day so that I’d have to blog about it.

Rule 7 of Digitus Impudicus: I reserve the right to revise and extend these rules (and their resultant blogs) as the need arises.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?