<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Confessions of a loon

Okay, I'll admit it: I subscribe to something called "Daily Confessions." Every morning there arrives in my inbox an e-mail with two (selected by the site moderator) submitted "confessions." Each confession in an anonymous comment or story relating some private thought, iniquitous deed, or some other content that the writer feels motivated to shout from the street-corner... anonymously.

Some are funny. Many are stupid. A few can be quite disgusting. Then, once in a while, a gem comes along. To wit:

California Terminated

http://dailyconfession.com/display.asp?CID=53772

I confess that after milling it over for a week now, the thought of Arnold as Governor of California as driven me into a wildly spiraling plunge into a deep and dark abyss that has swallowed me whole.

Help.


I confess I chuckled sadistically at the thought of this Lefty spinning deeper into mental instability.

Life can be sweet!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?