<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 04, 2004

Enough, Already

Okay. Official Ashes-And-Sackcloth Period is over. I'm done with feeling bad about the Prison Scandalâ„¢.

Sure, PFC England & Co. were pretty bizarre. I'd love to personally bitch-slap the lot of them for handing Splash Kennedy and his flesh-puppet Algore yet one more thing to attack America with. But when George Soros compared the prison photos to 9/11, well that sort of popped the bubble. True to form, The Left went too far. You really only have to wait for them to do that to themselves these days.

Besides, considering the actual prisoners, who they are and what they did to get into that prison in the first place, I really don't give a rat's ass about what was done to them. Not anymore.

PFC England stomped a few of these buggers. So? In my humble opinion she dirtied her own boots when she did that. I heard one soldier report about a guy that he personally sent to that prison. That guy had raped and stabbed several young girls (6, 9 and 12, if I remember correctly), and their mother.

My bucket of sympathy and self-flagellation is officially empty.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?