<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Beauty Contest (Continued)

We now have our second entry, and as predicted, this entrant has zoomed right to 1st place.



Mrs. Digi fully qualifies in all categories (especially the “Hot” one), and is most certainly one of the most ardent Cons I know. Her tongue is like a loose wire cable caught in a hurricane. Snap!

So fair warning: say anything moonbat-ish around her and you’ll be picking up the scattered remains of your ears for the next week.

(Note: I do not want to see this picture appearing anywhere else.)

Comments:
While I am biased because I know Mrs. Digi. I will only add that you dont deserve her most days.
 
For the first time since i've known you, I completely agree. :D
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?