<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 12, 2004

A Dissenter! (gasp!)

Jeff/Brian helpfully comments:

“Your whole blog is nothing but a lot of crap! Take off your blinders!”

So I hopped on over to Jeff’s blogsite to see what’s cookin’.

Most recent post:


The #1 Terrorist In The World


The #1 terrorist in the world has thousands upon thousands of loyal supporters organized in extensive networks who take his word as religion and will sacrafice their own lives at his command. The #1 terrorist in the world has iron-clad beliefs that he will impose on others at any costs in regards to innocent lives or property regardless of their race or religion. The #1 terrorist in the world has billions of dollars at his disposal to boister his plots and games. The #1 terrorist in the world has caused the deaths of thousands of innocent citizens for his beliefs and ordered an unprovoked attack on a country that has left it in turmoil. The #1 terrorist in the world has operatives and spies in every corner of the globe looking for flaws in security and defenses. The #1 terrorist in the world is hated and feared by most decent world citizens. He knows this, but he doesn't care. You know the man that I'm talking about. His name is George W. Bush!

Okay, Jeff. Now calm down and breathe. I can see you’re a little upset. I would be too, if my candidate were John Forged Kerry (sorry, couldn’t help it).

But I’d certainly welcome a reasoned debate with you. Now, I believe in posting links to back up what I say, and would appreciate the same. I would also appreciate some specifics.

While “a lot of crap” is certainly emphatic, it’s not quite specific enough for me to work with. I mean, which part, or parts, are crap? What hidden secrets am I not divining because of my “blinders”?

I’m willing to discuss it, but I need to know where you think I took a wrong turn.

Either way, welcome to the blogosphere. More voices are better.

Comments:
Ken,
I had to respond as well. But I think it will take a while before Brian gets his bearings straight. mMaybe I could buy him a new compass.
Mike
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?