<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 11, 2004

Errrrrr. I Hate Ties!

Terminators V. Mentor Town: 3-3
Ladybugs V. South County Criminal Element: 2-2

I think the girls need to run more laps.

Ken as Neo: Laps. Lots of laps.

1st (hey! MS Word made the “st” get small and superscript! I wonder... sorry) quarter was abysmal as these allegedly athletic and skilled teenage girls ran around the field like marbles dropped on the floor.

But after about 20 minutes they finally decided to play soccer.

By the end they were all sucking wind, but we can work that out. And as these ladies informed me, they obviously need more “skills” work. Can’t argue with that.

Next time we meet the South County Criminal Element we’ll destroy them! (Bwahahahahah)

Comments:
I would think that after 3 years of coaching the same girls you would be better at it then a TIE. Actually
you can still put your head up since it was not a loss.
Barely.
 
3? 3?!! Sorry, mate. It's been like seven years. But that's okay. I see you can still "put your head up" too. Heh heh heh.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?