<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 10, 2004

Here We Are, Again

It's weird putting it that way. "Again." But that's how it strikes me this year. Year three.

Tomorrow is my team's first game of the season, and it happens on September 11th, 2004. Three years to the day.

Tomorrow is going to be a day that pulls me to the extremes of emotion. It's inevitable. And for those who say, "who cares what you think about this? Talk politics!" well, all I can say is that this is a blog, and this kind of thing happens here (check the archives if you don't believe me). And it will, most likely, happen again.

So, during the morning I'll watch my son play soccer. And in the afternoon I'll coach The Girls™. It will all be fun. I love this stuff!

Celebrate life.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?