<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 24, 2004

LIAR!

Recently, John Kerry said, “"I have one position on Iraq."

Well, this is what he said on Crossfire back in 1997:

"We know we can't count on the French. We know we can't count on the Russians," said Mr. Kerry. "We know that Iraq is a danger to the United States, and we reserve the right to take pre-emptive action whenever we feel it's in our national interest."
He is a liar. He has been a liar. He is so contemptuous of not only his supporters, but the great “undecided” voters, that he expect them to actually believe his lies.

I had been worried by Kerry’s recent gains in the polls, but I now have to fall back into my position I’d had since the primaries became clear: The United States will not vote Jane Fonda into the White House.

I would not say that the American people wouldn’t vote a liar into the White House. Bill Clinton taught us that. But whereas Clinton was a talented liar, a consummate politician, and a skilled parse-scrambler, John Kerry is none of these.

He’s just a bald-faced liar. And it’s not enough.

(Hat Tip to Drudge)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?