<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Um. Uh oh.

Check this out: http://www.electoral-vote.com/

Kerry 269, Bush 253.

Zogby has Kerry ahead. http://www.zogby.com/news/ReadNews.dbm?ID=868

I don’t know why this is looking like it is, but Zogby has been relentlessly accurate for quite some time. And when other post-Republican-convention polls had Bush up by as much as 11, Zogby never showed anything like that.

Now, granted, Zogby is a Dem, and does not approve of Bush’s Israel policy, but I kind of doubt that he would skew his numbers due to partisan interests.

But, I’ll admit, this doesn’t make any sense to me whatsoever, and I’m certainly not changing my prediction that Bush will win, and Big. But this info is worrying.

If you (and I) thought this was over then you (and I) were wrong. Time to get into the trenches, whatever side you represent.

(Note: This is the first optimistic post about Kerry I’ve posted, which is an Event.)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?