<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Looky At What I Found...

Moscow Moved Weapons to Syria and Lebanon

Charles R. Smith
Thursday, March 3, 2005


According to a former top Bush administration official, Russian special forces teams moved weapons of mass destruction out of Iraq to Syria.

"I am absolutely sure that Russian Spetsnatz units moved WMD out of Iraq before the war," stated John Shaw, the former deputy undersecretary for international technology security.
Read the whole thing: http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2005/3/2/230625.shtml

If this pans out, if it’s confirmed, then that one issue the Left has been using to (so far legitimately) beat us over the head about the Iraq war will disappear in a puff of Soviet-era diesel exhaust.

Hooo-boy, we’ve had a lot of success recently. The Iraqi elections, the pressure on Syria, the protests in Lebanon, Libya’s coughing up their WMD program. If this one turns out to be true then it will be a full-square, unadulterated tempest of victory.

A call to action: I urge you all to look up the various predictions the Left had made in advance of our actions in Iraq and Afghanistan. Find the links on the web and either e-mail them to me or post them as comments. I would like to build a comprehensive list of how entirely wrong they’ve been over the last couple years.

I intend this list to be a continuing tool to be used to show how unreliable their warnings and assumptions have been. Put it this way: if you wanted to hire a financial planner, would you not first check the accuracy record of the candidates? This could be an eventual “insta-Fisk” list that could be used to precede every comment we might have to rebut some new dire prediction forwarded by our adversaries

Mike: I know you live and breathe for this kind of thing. What can you come up with? Remember, it’s best if we reference MSM sources. I know the link above goes to NewsMax (a conservative sourse), but that’s why I’m not declaring victory yet. I want to see CNN and CBS reporting this before I crow shamelessly.

But I feel it coming. And when/if it does I will be relentless in my NFL-worthy end-zone party-dancing, football-slamming, baring-my-ass-to-the-crowd acts of blatant triumphalism.

There is, after all, a reason why this blogsite is named as it is.
Comments:
Ken,
You have to wait for it. right now there is nothing in the US or abroad or at least nothing you can find. The only source left is nexus lexus. But I do not have access from here. Although now I know why all the "Dan Rather was a nice guy" stories have been coming out. It is one thing to make up a story about Bush, but put out a story that proves Bush is right. Man, that will be career ender
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?