<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Here we go again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEATTLE_POST-INTELLIGENCER_EDITORIAL_BOARD
Was Kerry making fun of the president, or warning students against the pitfalls awaiting the undereducated in general?

It doesn't matter. Kerry was right either way.
Utter bullshit.

But this is where I thought we would end up once the hard Left took up placards against the United States (that’s right: “questioning their patriotism” again).

Thanks (again) Democ... aw, fukit. You guys suck.

Comments:
So, are you staying warm all wrapped in the flag while your lard-based kids play video games? Your post of that " We won and you f#&kers lost" nonsense of some time ago was bloody well off target wasn't it? YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO SACRIFICE ON PRINCIPLE. What the hell, it's only bad planning and other peoples' kids. There must be some serious lack of oxygen up there on the moral high ground. If you had any sense, or maybe some conscience, you would be seriously ashamed of yourself. You would be more fun than meeting rush limbaugh in a properly moderated debate. You would be my bitch. No question about that. Make sure you stop and get that cup of coffee at Tully's on the way, bitch! JB
 
(Valley Girl Voice) Oh my gawd! JB! You still love me! It’s been some time since I’ve read anything from your snarky old ass – good to see you’re still in fine form, reminding me how ashamed I should be. Unfortunately your comment here is even more muddled than usual. But maybe you’ll respond and clarify the vitriol-filled rant you left. But in the mean time I’ll check around to see if you left any other pleasant calling cards for your favorite foil... me!
 
“So, are you staying warm all wrapped in the flag while your lard-based kids play video games?”

Only a cheap, bitter, hateful bastard like you would insult my kids. Wanna play hardball, bitch?
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?