<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 19, 2007

Um, Don't Tell Me I'm Going To Have To Apologize For The Whole "Bigfoot" Thing

Seriously. I've made fun of "those people." UFOs riders, Sasquatch aficionados, believers in pyramids, tarot cards and crystals.

My "spirituality" rating is zero. Maximum.

So, I don't want to hear that "they" found some kind of "foot" in a Virginia landfill. A "foot" that exhibits non-human qualities. Something that's been characterized as having belonged to some kind of "apelike species."

I'm sorry. But when I'm looking for word from the zoological "experts," "apelike species" is really not the slam-dunk answer I'm looking for.

So, until something else happens, I'm sticking to my skepticism. My guess is an orangutan.

Otherwise it's time to break out the Tinfoil Hats and Space Alien Anal Probes. And you know how much I hate that.


Oh, check the byline on that story. This ain't the National Enquirer reporting this.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?